leetCountry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shinjuku/Izakaya Kikufuji

2 posters

Go down

Shinjuku/Izakaya Kikufuji Empty Shinjuku/Izakaya Kikufuji

Post  Nero Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:03 am

By all accounts, these Japanese restaurants are LEGENDARY...

Shinjuku is known for its gyoza (pork-ginger dumplings, partially fried then steamed), and boasts of an impressive ramen selection.

Kikufuji, on the other hand, is an izakaya (more or less, the Japanese equivalent to a pub), but serves great donburi meals during lunchtime. Chirashi-don (vinegared rice with sashimi slices and sea urchin) and unagi-don (grilled eel rice bowl) are highly-recommended items.

You can find these two restos across Makati Cinema Square, and just a few meters from the Little Tokyo district nearby.

They say you can tell if a Japanese restaurant is good if Japanese themselves eat in it... heck, you'll run into a LOT just sitting inside any of these two!

Post here if you've eaten in either! Tell us about your experience!
Nero
Nero

Back to top Go down

Shinjuku/Izakaya Kikufuji Empty NIce One...But where is it located?

Post  Crisse Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:34 am

Wow, thank you for this information. We are actually really looking for some good Japanese Restaurants around the Metro. I am actually working near Makati Cinema Square but I didn't see those restaurants. Can you give me the exact location and where is the Little Tokyo district too?

I hope you can suggest more restau's for us to check out.

Anyway, you'll see in the Leets Eat Section once we have already tried the restaurants you suggested.
Crisse
Crisse

Back to top Go down

Shinjuku/Izakaya Kikufuji Empty Re: Shinjuku/Izakaya Kikufuji

Post  Nero Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:53 am

Little Tokyo would be somewhere right in front of the basement carpark exit of MCS.

As for the restos, if one were to face the front of MCS, these restos would be at the left side, across the street.
Nero
Nero

Back to top Go down

Shinjuku/Izakaya Kikufuji Empty Re: Shinjuku/Izakaya Kikufuji

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum