leetCountry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Captain America: Reborn (SPOILER ALERT)

2 posters

Go down

Captain America: Reborn (SPOILER ALERT) Empty Captain America: Reborn (SPOILER ALERT)

Post  kyougu Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:45 pm

After two long years, Steve Rogers is coming back! Let's talk about Marvel's Captain America: Reborn mini-series here!

As a comic book fan who has followed the death of Captain America and its effects in the Marvel universe, I can say that it's nice of Marvel to bring him back after just 2 years (Barry Allen fans had to wait for 26 years!). Things is, Steve Rogers is REALLY dead, so how was Marvel going to bring him back?

Issue 1 did not waste anytime in explaining what really happened to Steve Rogers and how he can be brought back to life (Usually you get the whole story late in the series). Displaced in time...hmm...interesting... What do you guys think?

Oh, one more thing... my brother and I noticed that this is also the exact same way that Batman was "killed" during the Final Crisis! So who thought of the time-displaced idea first? Marvel or DC?
kyougu
kyougu

Back to top Go down

Captain America: Reborn (SPOILER ALERT) Empty Re: Captain America: Reborn (SPOILER ALERT)

Post  Paul Gabat Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:05 pm

Man, lucky you that you've read Cap. America: Reborn. I still haven't got my copy. I dunno who started the trapped in time thing but I just hope there's no "magic" involved. I wanna see how they can bring back Steve with a method that actually makes sense. I don't want another Spider Man: One More Day kinda story.
Paul Gabat
Paul Gabat
Admin

https://leetcountry.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Captain America: Reborn (SPOILER ALERT) Empty Re: Captain America: Reborn (SPOILER ALERT)

Post  kyougu Tue Jul 07, 2009 7:00 pm

the Alex Ross variant cover alone was worth it.

i agree, i hope this does not turn out like One More Day. but yes, no magic, all science.
kyougu
kyougu

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Gabat Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:00 pm

Haha yea, the Alex Ross cover is wicked. They have to revive the original Cap now since his movie is about to come out next year. I can't wait to see what Cap is going to do when he sees Norman Osborn being the big man now. Captain America vs. Iron Patriot. bounce Can't wait!
Paul Gabat
Paul Gabat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  kyougu Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:52 pm

that'd be the fight of the year man. Cap will have a lot of cleaning to do once he comes back. the whole marvel world is in chaos right now...
kyougu
kyougu

Back to top Go down

Post  Paul Gabat Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:41 am

Definitely! If Cap can't clean the MU when he comes back. We just have to let the Sentry throw everyone into the Sun. XD
Paul Gabat
Paul Gabat
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum