leetCountry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Custom Ex: Customized/Action Figure Exhibit

2 posters

Go down

Custom Ex: Customized/Action Figure Exhibit Empty Custom Ex: Customized/Action Figure Exhibit

Post  Uhlrik Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:13 pm

http://leetcountry.com/events/m050cusex.html

Ok I have a question regarding this event.

I do know where MCS is... but where's "Kramer Toy Warden’s toy shop located at the mezzanine?"
Uhlrik
Uhlrik

Back to top Go down

Custom Ex: Customized/Action Figure Exhibit Empty Re: Custom Ex: Customized/Action Figure Exhibit

Post  Paul Gabat Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:30 am

Wazzup Uhlrik. I haven't been to Kramers but I did a little research and I found their exact address and hotline #. You can call the shop to know exactly where they are located.

Unit F5, Makati Cinema Square Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines - (0917) 513-7156

Or if you are a member of the PTK forum, you can ask the members directly as to where the toy shop is located since that's where I got the info.

Hope this helps. Very Happy

Edit:

Caulfield from PTK was kind enough to give me a map of where Kramer is. They said that the store is actually on the ground floor and they called the area the "mezzanine" coz there's just a small flight of stairs that you have to go through hehe. Here's the map:

Custom Ex: Customized/Action Figure Exhibit StoreMCS1
Paul Gabat
Paul Gabat
Admin

https://leetcountry.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Custom Ex: Customized/Action Figure Exhibit Empty Re: Custom Ex: Customized/Action Figure Exhibit

Post  Uhlrik Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:05 pm

Cool, thanks for the info boss!
Uhlrik
Uhlrik

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum